Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Calling custom painters

  1. #1
    Inactive Member leatherneck_3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm thinking of picking up an extra Mandy Reborn2 for a custom paint job. I would cover the cost of shipping to & from your place(US only). I would pay for your time & talent. If interested in helping me out reply here & include some pics of some of your work.

  2. #2
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    do you have a paint scheme in mind?

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IF bone decides to pass, i would give it a shot.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I already have a line-up for this.

    I'll leave it to Vic.

    how ya doin', old man? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member leatherneck_3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by bonedust:
    do you have a paint scheme in mind?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nothing in mind really. I was going to leave it up to the artist.

  6. #6
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Cool

    ...you do realize you'd end up with bunny ears if u leave it up to me? right?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member leatherneck_3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by bonedust:
    ...you do realize you'd end up with bunny ears if u leave it up to me? right?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was looking to just get it painted. I did like the easter WOR I saw though. But not for this fig.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah hopefully those bastids dont sell out aroudn here too quickly, I have "a few" ideas [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Like I said, i am willing to give it a shot, and I promise, no bunny ears or beaver tails!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Streamline's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by toymank:
    yeah hopefully those bastids dont sell out aroudn here too quickly, I have "a few" ideas [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">but none of the skills needed to do them right [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •